- Amanda Kaye
- Born on the most southwest key of Florida.
- Raised on a houseboat near the middle one.
- Lived most of my life on the island of small deer and pine trees.
- A lover of the world: its people, animals, cultures, art forms, cuisines, music, and landscapes
- Attending Palm Beach Atlantic, near the beautiful water
- Pursuing a higher education degree in something meaningful
- A collector of beautiful, colorful friends from all over
- Devoted to loving God with my mind
- Member of a wonderful broken family
- One of three daughters, the middle child
- Owner of various experiences and memories that shape me deeply
- Keeper of wonderful broken dreams that God is constantly reforming and making his own
One day I will be:
- More broken, humbled, and closer to knowing God
- Closer to knowing the true meaning of love and give it to all
- A vessel of goodness and mercy
- More like Christ, and less like my old self
All of these things, only through:
- The power of Christ
- The indwelling of the Spirit
- The Father’s love on me, a sinner